MSA Application Materials
All application materials must be submitted through the ECU Graduate School online application
process. The application is available at http://www.ecu.edu/gradschool/apply.
Application deadline: March 15
Classes begin: Summer 2
MSA Application Requirements:
- Create your personal Graduate School Application and pay $75 application fee
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
- Signed Letter of Support by Principal and Superintendent
- All transcripts required by the Graduate School
- For NC residents: A copy of your current North Carolina Educator License
- MAT or GRE Score. Test score may be waived if applicant has 5+ years of education experience or if applicant has earned a master degree in education related area.
- Statement of Purpose – describing how the MSA will assist you in realizing your professional goals and aspirations. Do not exceed 250-400 words.
- Written Scenarios – Please upload your responses to the written scenarios to the appropriate location in the application portal. (Application Written Scenario Questions)
- Current Resume – Upload your current resume highlighting teacher leadership experiences.
- Three professional references – as indicated in the online application, submit the names and email addresses of 3 professional references (one must be from the applicant’s current supervisor)