Regional Alternative Licensing Center


If you are following an RALC plan of study, you are not affiliated with ECU but you may opt to take coursework outlined by the RALC with us.  Upon your admittance to ECU as an undergraduate post baccalaureate student, the Office of Alternative Licensure will assist you with course registration by written email request.

Please provide with a copy of your RALC plan, a copy of your provisional license from DPI, and a written email request for courses.  RALC students self-advise based on their RALC plan, for more information please see our step guide and our RALC FAQ document to assist you in self-advising