Taskstream User Support
Getting Started with Taskstream
Taskstream is an electronic assessment and management system selected by East Carolina University to collect and document candidate performance in all teacher education programs. Recent state and national accreditation requirements for academic programs now make the use of this type of electronic management and reporting system necessary for standards-based accountability purposes at all levels. Taskstream enables faculty and administrators to assess individual candidate progress and overall program performance across the Teacher Education Unit. Constantly reviewing and improving the quality of these programs is essential to preparing highly qualified teacher education candidates’ ability to positively impact P-12 student learning.
All teacher candidates will be required to submit electronic evidences at various points in their teacher training. Courses requiring the use of Taskstream will be identified in their respective syllabi. Enrollment codes can be found on the Enrollment Codes Page.
Show me how to:
- Create a Taskstream account (undergraduate/initial license)
- Create a Taskstream account – MAED/MM
- Create a Taskstream account – other graduate programs
- Enroll in a Taskstream program
- Submit an assignment to my Taskstream Portfolio.
- Complete a form in Taskstream
- Cancel a submission
- Import and/or Export a video file using iMovie
- How to trim video in movie maker
Self-Paced Student Training
An orientation to Taskstream is available to students via Blackboard. The workshop is self-paced and takes about 1 – 1.5 hours to complete. If you would like to be enrolled into this workshop, send a request via the coehelpdesk.