Apply for Cohort 2
Thank you for your interest in the Project I4 Cohort II, a Non-Degree Micro-credential (9 graduate credits) at East Carolina University.
You must apply online at www.ecu.edu/gradschool/apply (select Non-Degree and then on LEED Project I4, Non-Degree).
- Create an ECU account
- Complete the ECU non-degree application form & pay $75 fee
- Upload the following as soon as possible to start process:
- Current Resume
- Purpose Statement: Response to prompt (maximum: 500 words) with School Profile– a template is provided
- Request to be sent:
- Official Transcript from one institution – undergraduate or graduate
- Letter of Reference: One letter of reference is required – preferably from a supervisor who supports your work, but other possible choices may be former supervisors (provide email within application)
Attached are two documents.
- A step-by-step guide to the application process
- Template for Statement of Purpose and School Profile
Applications due March 30, 2020